So, for those who couldn't participate or for those who want to know the answers for this year's quiz by yours truly, here they are!
1. In what show do we get to see an alien race known as the Skriix?
2. In what show did Deathsaurus appear for the first time?
3. In the Cybertron cartoon, what is the name of the giant exploration ship that lands on the planet that becomes the Jungle Planet?
4. What are Kabusu?
5. What are the names of all four G1 Micromaster Transport toys?
6. What is Ope?
7. Who does the voice for Breakdown in Transformers: Prime?
8. According to a recent novel, who is Drixco?
9. Name all of the G1 Combaticons!
10. What is the official motto of G1 Erector, according to the TF Hall of Fame bio?
11. Name one of the earliest uses of a balljoint in a toy in the Transformers franchise.
12. What's the name of the well-known Hollywood actor who voices Lockdown in Animated?
13. Who is Duck Diver?
14. What is the name of Power Core Combiner Salvage's mini-con partner?
15. The Breastforce is a group of Decepticons (or Destrons) from the Japanese Victory show. Who are the six core members of the group?
16. What was the main gimmick of the G2 Aquaspeeders?
17. In how many series has voice actor Garry Chalk voiced Optimus Primal/Prime? 1 bonus point if you can name all of them!
18. In what year did IDW publish their first Transformers comic?
19. What was the name of the owner of Sunbow Productions who produced the G1 cartoon?
20. What is the name of the flying, singing shark in RID?
21. Which Marvel superhero appeared in the third issue of the G1 comic?
22. What is the name of the process used to add chrome to Transformers toys?
23. According to the TF Hall of Fame video for Erector, he was originally supposed to be a part of Devastator, but what part?
24. What is the name of the ending song in the Japanese version of Animated?
25. In the G1 cartoon episode Madman's Paradise, who voices the character the Golden One?
26. In Transformers Prime, what is the name of the small alien parasite, who lives solely to eat, reproduce, and eat some more?
27. Who does the voice for Bulkhead in Prime?
28. What is the name of the G2 repaint of G1 Sparkabot Fizzle?
29. What were the unreleased Micromaster Quick Switch toys?
30. When you think of the live-action movies, or Hollywood movies in general, who's Ron? Not Ron Howard. Just Ron.
1. Beast Wars (I gave a point for typing any BW series )
2. Masterforce, in the episode "Shuta and Grand's Masterforce Super-Secrets!", when Shuta & Grand Maximus talk about Supreme Commander Star Saber.
4. Kabusu are Decepticon flying bug head weapons sent out by Devilstar and Double Devilstar, in Transformers: Mystery of Convoy.
5. Roughstuff, Overload, Flattop, Erector
6. Ope is the drone stationed with Hydra at planet Porcupine. It doesn't do much to alleviate Hydra's loneliness. Beast Wars Neo.
7. Adam Baldwin
8. He was the first Decepticon that Optimus Prime ever killed, according to Transformers: Exodus.
9. Onslaught, Vortex, Swindle, Brawl, Blast-Off
10. "Wait, what is this? What am I doing here?"
11. Optimus Prime, Astrotrain, Whirl, the deluxe insecticons
12. Lance Henriksen
13. Duck Diver is one of the Autobot Beastformers fighting a war on the planet Beast. His role in the Autobot Beastformer forces is "underwater probe" (reconnaissance) commander. He also holds the rank of Emperor of Lapol, the country on whose north beach he was born, under King Koala Gray.
15. Leozack, Drillhorn, Guyhawk, Hellbat, Jallguar, Killbison
16. Warm water made them change colours. I also gave a point if you wrote that they had water guns.
17. Five. Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Armada, Energon, Cybertron
18. 2005 (and not 2006 like most people believe)
19. Griffin Bacal
22. Vacuum Metallizing
23. The pants
24. Axel Transformers
25. Gregg Berger
27. Kevin Michael Richardson
29. Micromaster toys that transformed by folding them in half/quick transforming toys/spring loaded Micromasters
30. Ron is a homeless guy, known for his knowledge of more or less every movie ever. Michael Bay was so impressed by him that he put him in the 2007 movie, as a bystander during the battle in Mission City, having him sit next to Dispenser-bot.
Second and third place were tied so I had to use two bonus questions to decide who came in 2nd place.
Bonus question 2: Who can claim to be the first combining team in Transformers? Reflector, who appeared 15 episodes before Devastator
Bonus Question 2: Who did the voice for G1 Shockwave? Corey Burton.