Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full version: Any interest in another convention magazine with articles and artwork?
NTFA Forums > Miscellaneous forums > Auto Assembly Europe and other conventions and fan gatherings
Groundsplitter
For last year's convention, NordCon 2010, we produced a 40-page magazine with some articles and the fans' own artwork (available for download in a light 1,91 MB version for viewing on screen and a heavy 10,9 MB version suitable for printing).
Now we thought that we should ask if there's any interest in producing another magazine for Auto Assembly Europe.

It is dependent on your contributions of course, and just like last time it would also be available for purchase afterwards (for as long as supplies last), so that you can get your own copy even if you can't attend the convention.
Contributions can consist of anything related to Transformers that lends itself to the two-dimensional, printed format - drawings, photocomics, artistic photos, puzzles, games, fanfics, articles, and anything else that you can think of (fanfics should preferably be written in English, and not be too long, perhaps four pages in printed form at the most).

So, what do you think? Don't send me anything yet, I'm just asking to see if there's any interest in another magazine.
vmv-81
I'm interested. I could send a few pictures and photocomics.
SonicReducer
Me too!
Lucar-tron
I'm interested in it. I could send a few images that I made recently and probably the first (one or two) part of the fanfic for that fanfic that seems to have been abandoned until recently (in which I meant that I remembered it when seeing this thread).
Fighbird
I would whip up a nice article for it as well. :-)
Tformer
I wouldn't mind writing up some content either. If I would happen to come up with a good subject. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.