Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full version: Nemesis Prime Suit.
NTFA Forums > Miscellaneous forums > The creative corner > Miscellaneous fanwork
DemonicalPrime
I wanted to show you guys my Nemesis Prime suit i made for the Västerås convetion ''Ai.Love''. It was a huge success thumbs.gif

I even won 1st price in the Cosplay competition ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHyRYPH60Fk
Inkku
that was awsome.. biggrin.gif

and welcom to forum too.. thumbs.gif
Landale
Oooh, a fellow cosplayer =D! Welcome to the forums =) How long did that suit take you to make? Must have been icky to wear I bet. I'm always nervous that parts of my cosplays will mysteriously come off... or when people get too touchy with the costume.
DemonicalPrime
QUOTE(Inkku @ 9 January 2008, 16:41) *
that was awsome.. biggrin.gif

and welcom to forum too.. thumbs.gif

Thanks laugh.gif
DemonicalPrime
QUOTE(Landale @ 10 January 2008, 00:59) *
Oooh, a fellow cosplayer =D! Welcome to the forums =) How long did that suit take you to make? Must have been icky to wear I bet. I'm always nervous that parts of my cosplays will mysteriously come off... or when people get too touchy with the costume.

One of the leg parts fell off one time pinch.gif And yes its stressfull when ppl get to touchy and stuff sleep.gif

I created the suit in October i think ( 4saturdays, 5H each i think happy.gif ).

And im working on a new suit that will look like a MS-06 F/J zaku II thumbs.gif
Landale
Oooh, a Zaku 8D That'll be interessting! I want to do Gundam Cosplay but I more as a 'pilot' or somone else. I've been wanting to cosplay as Relena Peacecraft in her nice federation suit.
DemonicalPrime
QUOTE(Landale @ 10 January 2008, 19:53) *
Oooh, a Zaku 8D That'll be interessting! I want to do Gundam Cosplay but I more as a 'pilot' or somone else. I've been wanting to cosplay as Relena Peacecraft in her nice federation suit.

Aha oke thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.