Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full version: Arlöv Mini-Con pictures
NTFA Forums > Miscellaneous forums > Auto Assembly Europe and other conventions and fan gatherings
palaste

Turo found these caps with texts on them.

Satu and Sonja at the café, taking photographs.

Sonja in our cabin, taking photographs of us.

Sonja by the runestone at the Stockholm terminal.

Satu at the same runestone.

Heidi sees what she likes...
palaste

The windmill.

From left to right: Soundblaster, his mother, Martin, and his girlfriend Marie.

Martin's Crap-o-Plenty store.

Gravebot's Stunticon repaint project.

People photographing the Cyber Slammer drag race contest.

Artwork on display.
palaste

The Micromaster Darkwings figure that would have become a convention exclusive toy if there had been more time.

The TV used to show the first ever public showing of the Transformers: Animated TV show. You'll understand why I have no pictures of the show itself.

"Eyes cocoa"? What the heck is that? This was found on the windmill toilet wall.

METAL! Here's BigPete, Patrik, Turo, Sonja and Satu. Check out Sonja's and Satu's expressions...

The Malmö Laserzone hall, taken just at the moment when Patrik decided to tickle me.

People waiting for food in Indian Haweli Or Something.
palaste

Dennis "Tformer" Ellison and Heidi "Inkku" Ahonen waiting for their food.

Turo and Patrik at a synagogue.

Getting back to the Mini-Con on Sunday morning.

Martin's Stunticon repaint project. This is how the G2 Stunticons would have looked like if they had ever been released.

Ultra Marcus giving his Star Convoy presentation.

Ultra Marcus and the hugbug.
palaste

Martin, Ketchuprider, and Bruticus.

Patrik is now the happy owner of the last one of the Sandnes Mini-Con exclusive Downforce toys. And both BigPete and Turo are very bitter at him for it.

Patrik had trouble with his back.

Some guy with his tanker at a gas station.
palaste
QUOTE(palaste @ 6 November 2007, 08:36) *

METAL! Here's BigPete, Patrik, Turo, Sonja and Satu. Check out Sonja's and Satu's expressions...

In fact, there are just enough metalheads for a Metalbots (or Metalcons, more like) combiner group. BigPete is the torso, Turo and Patrik are the legs, and Sonja and Satu are the arms. biggrin.gif
BigPete
Joona, I just realised that you and me forgot to have our picture taken together.... Laurel and Hardy FTW! wink2.gif
Groundsplitter
QUOTE(palaste @ 6 November 2007, 11:58) *
In fact, there are just enough metalheads for a Metalbots (or Metalcons, more like) combiner group. BigPete is the torso, Turo and Patrik are the legs, and Sonja and Satu are the arms. biggrin.gif
There's an idea for a future convention exclusive. wink2.gif
BigPete
Yeah, the five fearsome Metalcons that combine into Heavy Metal, the most evil and notorius decepticon ever! wink2.gif

Damn, I just had a great idea now.... I need to go to TRU right away! Hehe....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.