Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full version: Poll: Are you planning to bring stuff for display to the Mini-Con?
NTFA Forums > Miscellaneous forums > Auto Assembly Europe and other conventions and fan gatherings
BigPete
Ok ppl, let's hear it! smile.gif
gravebot
Palaste has promised to bring my project there at display. Which I'm wery grateful. biggrin.gif
Tformer
I'm working on a piece of art I figured I'd bring for the art contest.

Problem is HOW in the world I'll get a A3 format drawing to survive the trip unharmed blink.gif
BigPete
QUOTE(Tformer @ 10 October 2007, 11:42) *
I'm working on a piece of art I figured I'd bring for the art contest.

Problem is HOW in the world I'll get a A3 format drawing to survive the trip unharmed blink.gif

You can buy a cardboard tube at Gallerix i.e. and roll the paper in there.
Soundblaster
I will probably bring my gf Soundblaster.
Scratch that.
I will not bring him but will bring stuff for trade.
Fighbird
I figured I'd bring some nice variations that most of you probably haven't seen before (except on my collection pictures, perhaps) plus some interesting non-TF toys. smile.gif
Inkku
maybe some repaints my own.. innocent.gif i would want to do one, but i just need to get my stuff here first.. unsure.gif
BigPete
QUOTE(Fighbird @ 10 October 2007, 14:08) *
I figured I'd bring some nice variations that most of you probably haven't seen before (except on my collection pictures, perhaps) plus some interesting non-TF toys. smile.gif

Hmmm, maybe I should bring my Super Guardion? Still missing the handguns, but it sure is a nice combiner smile.gif
Fighbird
QUOTE(BigPete @ 22 October 2007, 12:54) *

Hmmm, maybe I should bring my Super Guardion? Still missing the handguns, but it sure is a nice combiner smile.gif

Oooh, please do! I was thinking about bringing mine, but there's no need if you want to bring yours. smile.gif
BigPete
QUOTE(Fighbird @ 22 October 2007, 15:24) *
QUOTE(BigPete @ 22 October 2007, 12:54) *

Oooh, please do! I was thinking about bringing mine, but there's no need if you want to bring yours. smile.gif

Or you could bring him too, and then we could show both the individual 'bots and the super mode wink2.gif And if we had another complete set, we could show the Guardion mode, haha biggrin.gif
Fighbird
QUOTE(BigPete @ 22 October 2007, 15:44) *
Or you could bring him too, and then we could show both the individual 'bots and the super mode wink2.gif And if we had another complete set, we could show the Guardion mode, haha biggrin.gif

I'll think about it... wink2.gif It all comes down to how much space I have left to bring toys with me on the trip itself and stuff... smile.gif
Lucar-tron
Maybe I should take with me my first Transformer ever. Sadly so doesn´t I remember his name.
But he is a Decepticon, can transform into somekinda green bombplane (but I don´t have the bombs anymore) and I think he is from G1.5 or G2.
SureShot
QUOTE(Lucar-tron @ 24 October 2007, 16:32) *
Maybe I should take with me my first Transformer ever. Sadly so doesn´t I remember his name.
But he is a Decepticon, can transform into somekinda green bombplane (but I don´t have the bombs anymore) and I think he is from G1.5 or G2.

G.1 Skyquake ?
Lucar-tron
QUOTE(SureShot @ 24 October 2007, 16:41) *
QUOTE(Lucar-tron @ 24 October 2007, 16:32) *

G.1 Skyquake ?

Wow, thank you. To bad that he doesn´t have all the markings left cry3.gif
If I had a time macine, then I whould go back in time and tell my younger me to be extremely careful with it.
But on other hand, so should maybe the markers go off in all those years.
**BRUTICUS**
I could have take Battle Gaea with me but as everything is packed away in a Shurgard storage, nothing will be taken out.

Smokescreen
Is there any interest in my custom Microman/Microlady figures? They're not as cool as my Predacons but they are much easier to pack...
Fighbird
Definitely! Heck, you could even enter them in the artwork contest and win prizes, too!... wink2.gif
palaste
I've already packed both board games, the original TF board game and TF Monopoly. Gravebot told me I should get his Stunticon repaint project on Thursday or Friday, so it will be just in the nick of time.
I meet up with Inkku in Helsinki centre on Friday afternoon, and then we head straight to Turku where we meet Turo, Sonja and Satusein. In Stockholm harbour we'll meet up with Path.
palaste
QUOTE(palaste @ 31 October 2007, 20:01) *
I've already packed both board games, the original TF board game and TF Monopoly. Gravebot told me I should get his Stunticon repaint project on Thursday or Friday, so it will be just in the nick of time.
I meet up with Inkku in Helsinki centre on Friday afternoon, and then we head straight to Turku where we meet Turo, Sonja and Satusein. In Stockholm harbour we'll meet up with Path.

Gravebot's Stunticon project should arrive tomorrow. I'll be in a real hurry to go pick it up before I meet up with Inkku.
I have packed about a dozen G1 Micromasters to use as game counters, to continue the great idea we used in the Vieremä Mini-Con. These Micromasters are only to be used as game counters! They are not for sale or trade!
Inkku
i will bring four custom LoC figures to display.. cool.gif
BigPete
I have a nice special project that I finished tonight, though it will be put in the art contest. Will bring some Yuusha toys for display as well.
Lucar-tron
I did just finish a pic I´m going to have in the art contest. happy.gif

I would like to see those yuusha toy´s you´re going to show, BigPete.
Tformer
Other then the picture I'm going to enter into the art contest and depending on how much space I have left in my luggage I might bring some interesting modern non-tf items and display, such as a Busou Shinki or maybe one or two Revoltechs.

That's if there's any interest though.

EDIT: Fighbird, you as a microman fan should take a look at Busou Shinki wink2.gif

EDIT2: A bullocks, a BS box didn't fit in my bag. Aw well, still bringing a Revoltech and a not-so-usual TF wink2.gif
BigPete
QUOTE(Lucar-tron @ 1 November 2007, 21:23) *
I did just finish a pic I´m going to have in the art contest. happy.gif

I would like to see those yuusha toy´s you´re going to show, BigPete.

Well, I'm only bringing a combiner Yuusha toy, and one or two KOs. I guess Fighbird will have the most interesting Yuusha display wink2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.