Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full version: Official Mini-Con trade/sell/buy thread
NTFA Forums > Miscellaneous forums > Auto Assembly Europe and other conventions and fan gatherings
Smokescreen
I bet many of us who are going will have loads of figures that we would like to sell, more than we can carry actually. So let's list what we have and others who are going can request what we should carry along.

These are the figures I could part with for a reasonable price to make space in my shelves:

G1:
Razorclaw (metal version, w. gun, sword)
Rampage
Divebomb
Tantrum
Headstrong
assorted weapons for the above
various poor condition figures:
Slapdash, Ultra Magnus cab, Cutthroat, Topspin, Twin Twist, Pretender Jazz, Astrotrain, Hound, Sideswipe, Quickmix, Swindle, G2 Snarl, Brawn, Fangry
parts:
Soundwave, Blot, Mirage

Armada:
sports car minicons
Hotshot w. minicon
Red Alert w. minicon
Superbase Optimus Prime w. minicon (has box)
Megatron w. minicon

Energon:
Rodimus

Other:
crappy Korean Robotmasters OP knock-off
ask me for Soul Calibur/Final Fantasy 8/Samurai Shodown stuff if there's something you would like

Want:

Alternators:
Windcharger
Swindle
Swerve (yeah right)

Beast Wars:
Prowl/Lio Junior
Cheetor/Tigatron
Bonecrusher
Rhinox
Airazor
Longhorn
Inferno

G1:
"Junior" Con Targetmasters
Triggerbots/cons
Swoop
Sludge

Personally I'm on a fairly tight budget but I just got a free place to stay so I might have a little extra to spend.
Fighbird
I hope to set up almost a complete stand with items to sell and trade. Will make a public list of what I plan on bringing (both sealed, opened and loose stuff plus parts), and will probably make a complete inventory list -- which differs from my trade list below! -- public soon. smile.gif
Inkku
i'm interested some parts and maybe some bots too, i would like to get RID Optimus Prime and RID trains *i have Rapid Run if i do remember right*
here is my collection of the bots what i have now note only current ones are G1, Micromasters *almoust complete listing* and Alternators/Binaltech ones.. rest of them are sitll waiting updating.. pinch.gif and because of the moving thingy, that might take some time now.. blush2.gif *and if i'm making now spelling mistakes, it isd just because i have some adhesive tape on my fingers now.. i did slash when i should have just cut.. oops blush2.gif *

comic book, what i'm looking for are DW Armada 4 *in english* i'm missing only that one.. dry.gif

also, you can offer me Binaltech/Alternators what you can not find my collection list and those ones can be loose ones.. *i'm not swimming in money at this moment.. wink2.gif *
BigPete
I will bring a MiSB G2 Obliterator Pyro. Clench got sold the other day. I will also bring the first wave of the Classics Legends, loose and complete with cards, a couple of Energon MM combiners, a bunch of parts and accessories, comics, junkers, G1 'bots, and I'm thinking about getting rid of my SWTFs.
Tformer
I probably should try to not buy that much (yeah... right, like that's going to happen) But there's a few things I'd happily pick upp, both TF and non-TF related. Most will be impulse buys if I see someone selling anything interesting. But I have a few things that I'd really want to see.

Pretty much anything MiB/MISB from Beast Wars Neo except from Break VS Dead End, Rockbuster VS Hydra, Cohrada VS Saberback, Longrack and Mach Kick VS Archadis

Alt Shockblast, Optimus Prime, Ravage

Some of the newer Microman figures would also be nice (Fighbird I'm looking at you tongue.gif )

Other then that. I'll let fate decide sly.gif
Alpha Prime
Well, I will not so much sell stuff, but I will see if I can buy some stuff…
If it is cheap.

I will be searching for combiner parts for Menasor, Superion, Bruticus, Computron and Abominus, and some Beast Wars II toys.
Fighbird
Should have some Beast Wars II stuff (nothing "exclusive", just some of the repaints, AFAIR) and some Microman stuff (late 90's, not the really new things) -- plus some G1 combiner parts (not so much 'bots) and Marvel and Dreamwave comics. Plus a whole lot more. tongue.gif ´Will make a complete lists asap. smile.gif
Inkku
oh oh..!! i almoust forgot, i'm really interested also AM bots.. bounce1.gif can be loose ones, but would be nice if all limps are whit it and that small metal .. thingy.. what keeps legs connected at body.. don't have to have other accessories, but.. if you have.. my AM Prowl here, is Missing 2xblack missiles and shield/seat innocent.gif
BigPete
IMPORTANT: Please note that all trading involving money must be listed and done in SEK (Swedish kronor). We have decided this because:

A) Using more than one currency might get confusing.

B) The convention is held in Sweden, thus making it possible to use the funds gathered during trading immediately without having to exchange them first.

C) Re-calculating currencies will take time and leaves more room for mistakes.
**BRUTICUS**
QUOTE(Alpha Prime @ 13 October 2007, 22:42) *
If it is cheap.

I will be searching for combiner parts for Menasor, Superion, Bruticus, Computron and Abominus, and some Beast Wars II toys.

I think I have some Superion parts you can have for free. I have to check when Im hope though.
Alpha Prime
QUOTE(**BRUTICUS** @ 17 October 2007, 23:30) *
QUOTE(Alpha Prime @ 13 October 2007, 22:42) *
If it is cheap.

I think I have some Superion parts you can have for free. I have to check when Im hope though.

Thank you.
Fighbird
Right, just packed up some 60+ toys -- from G1 up to movie, packaged and loose, Microman and TF, Brave and GiJoe, parts and comics -- in 3 huuuuge crates, and with price tags ranging from 20 SEK and upwards to 500 SEK. I think that will definitely be something in there for everyone (also if you are on a budget), but none the less:

BRING LOTS OF MONEY! tongue.gif

Most will be stuff from my trade list (see my signature), but there are also a lot of nice G1 reissues (like Encore Megs MISP) and some BW (like Mach Kick MISB) and Microman toys that are not on the list. smile.gif

Am always open to trades (see my want list, too), and I will of course give discounts whenever possible.
Fighbird
Smokescreen, I could use a junker Fangry, so if you want, maybe we can trade something at the 'Con. smile.gif
SureShot
Damn this hurts... sad.gif would have loved to come. I have two and a half bags filled with lots of different stuff i have (not listed on my sales list)... TF's from G.1,G2, Energon etc and a whole bag of good old Micromachines Military vechicles and bases in near mint condition. Back in the days I loved making diorama's with them. A bunch of Lego starwars too.
**BRUTICUS**
If I get the mib replacements in time the following I would be able to bring.

TM Crosshairs
TM Pointblank
TM Misfire
TM Slugslinger

all 100% complete.

and probably a MIB Sureshot with bubble and everything, really really nice, I havent decided if Im gonna sell it on tfw or ebay first.

BigPete
Heck, I'll buy some of those smile.gif
Smokescreen
I'll bring Fangry along. I might be interested in some male Micromen to kitbash too...
Fighbird
I only have a Material Force body in red available, if you are thinking about the "newer" style Microman. Will bring a few vintage reissue, Magne, Super and Laser Micros from the 90s, though.

Would definitely be interested in some '87 Targetmasters, if you were to bring them along. smile.gif
Smokescreen
A Materal Force figure would be good, then I just need to find an appropriate head (for some reason male figures aren't as common biggrin.gif )... the others could be interesting too. I don't suppose you have any male, long-haired gashapon heads lying around?
Fighbird
Nope, not even close... sad.gif
**BRUTICUS**
QUOTE(BigPete @ 25 October 2007, 00:01) *
Heck, I'll buy some of those smile.gif

UPDATE for BP:

I have taken out all 4 TM.

All 4 are in great condition. tight joints and nice stickers. Only Sluglsingers stickers are a bit waery and he got a little bit of stressmarks under his one nosecone. Sluglsingers TM is the same bad plastic as Misfire but Sluglsingers TM is perfect.

Aimless, as all aimless, never transform himmore then absolute nessasary ( = never) The plastic on aimless is ridicules fragile. Dunno why he and his commrad sluglsinger and Triggerhappy got such crappy plastic.

Anyway except Aimless small issue. they are all very great, now I just have to figure otu what to ask for them.

if any got any guidelines Ill be more then happy to hear them.
BigPete
Oh, important addition:

Everyone who intends to bring stuff for trade/sale, may arrive at 13:00 instead of 14:00 to set up their tables so everything is in order for when the convention opens smile.gif
**BRUTICUS**
I just have them in my bag if anyone wants the TM.

Prices.

Sureshot 200

Crosshairs 250

Misfire 300

Slugslinger 350

all 4 = 1000

Mac
Fighbird
Right, as promised: This is what I'm bringing. Yes, I'm setting up a store. smile.gif

Packaged:
Microman Cassette MOSC
Microman Microstation MISP
MM M164 MOSC
MM Microboy MIB
MM Laser Dark (TRU) MOC
MM "minicar" MOC
MM Laser Arthur MOC
MM Super Arthur MOC
MM Super Satake MOSC
MM Laser Satake MOC
MM Red Metarial Force MIB
Brave Dagarn X MIB
Brave Dumpson MISB
Brave Guardhawk MISB
Brave Ironworks MIB
Brave Shadow Dagwon MIB
Brave Sonic Bomber + paperwork
Encore Megatron MISP
TFC TM Kup & Wheelie MISB
TFC TM Hot Rod MISB
BW Cheetor MOSC
BW2 Tonbot VS Autojetter MIB
BWNeo Bazooka MISB
BWNeo Mach Kick MISB
BM Tankorr MIB
Armada Supercon Prime MOSC
Armada Superbase Prime MISB
Superlink Legends Galvatron MISB
Superlink Command Jaguar MOSC
GF Fangwolf MISB
GF Dark Fangwolf MISB
GF Landbullet MIB
GF Inchup MISB
Universe Air Raid & Windsheer MOSC
Alt Grimlock MISB
Binaltech Tracks MISB
Movie Barricade MOSC
Movie Bumblebee Takara MOSC

Loose:
G1 Scavenger IGA
G1 Doubledealer (- chest)
G1 UK Stalker
G1 Squeezeplay (body only)
G1 Nightbeat (body only)
G1 Skullcruncher (body only)
G1 Chase
G1 Rollbar
G1 TM Spinister
G1 Bombshell (repro chest sticker)
G1 Wheelie (no window)
G1 Trypticon (body only)
G1 Trainbot Suiken (body only)
BW Snarl
BW Retrax
BW Spaceship
BW2 Skywarp (fading) + paperwork
BWNeo Hardhead + paperwork
BWR Rattrap + paperwork
BM Archadis
BM Dinotron
BM Saberback
Tiny Tin Hot Shot
Tiny Tin Sideswipe
Armada Blurr
Armada Megatron model
Armada Megatron Pewter
Energon Cliffjumper (missing knees)

Parts:
18x G1 decoys
2x Quickswitch guns (set only!)
G1 Prime Roller
2x Tailwind (blue/grey)
Anti-Aircraft Base: Green scout car
Astro Squad: Barrage
Astro Squad: Heave
Countdown: Gunner pod
Erector: Trailer
Groundshaker: Figure stand
Groundshaker: Large cannon
Groundshaker: Gun
Metro Squad: Power Run
Metro Squad: Wheel Blaze
Military Patrol: Growl gun
Off-Road Patrol: Mudslinger
Off-Road Patrol: Powertrain
Off-Road Patrol: Highjump
Roughstuff: Dual cannon
Drag Strip double gun
Clear Black Zarak PVC leg
Darth Vader red figurine

Books/comics:
TF:Game Strategy guide
Armada: MTMTE
DW TF vs GiJoe #1-6
DW GiJoe vs TF #1-6
Full Stop TF #1-3
AF vs TF (danish oneshot)

DW G1 # 1
DW G1 #2 + 3 + 3
Marvel # 7 +28 + 31 + 40

If I have room for it, I will bring a few extra loose things, but only maybe. Prices vary between 20 SEK and 500 SEK (didn't display right when I copy/pasted my master list, and I can't be bothered to type them in manually now), but I am always open for negotiations/trades. smile.gif
Tformer
QUOTE(Fighbird @ 29 October 2007, 20:00) *
Right, as promised: This is what I'm bringing. Yes, I'm setting up a store. smile.gif

Packaged:

Encore Megatron MISP
TFC TM Kup & Wheelie MISB
TFC TM Hot Rod MISB
BW Cheetor MOSC
BW2 Tonbot VS Autojetter MIB
BWNeo Bazooka MISB

Armada Supercon Prime MOSC

GF Dark Fangwolf MISB

Universe Air Raid & Windsheer MOSC

Binaltech Tracks MISB

You can pretty much reserve those for me right away tongue.gif
Fighbird
Hehe, no reservations (wouldn't be fair to the others); first come, first serve. smile.gif

But glad to know that I will get at least something sold... wink2.gif
Inkku
hehe.. i hope at there is still somestuff to buy when i will get there.. tongue.gif
Tformer
If someone with the access to a Tru with those cheap Leader Brawls would be willing to bring one for me I'd be eternally happy smile.gif
Fighbird
Sorry -- thought about it, but I have no time nor means of transportation to get to and from... sad.gif

Plan on checking it out next week, and if they're cheap, I might pick up a few (unless the prize level is back on normal retail).
Smokescreen
Okay, there hasn't been much response to my stuff, should I bother to bring anything along? If I don't hear about anything else, I'll just take Fangry and the Predacons.

Hey, wait a second. I just found some figures I almost forgot: boxed reissue Hotrod (small Commemorative box), boxed BW Scuba/Claw Jaw and boxed BW DJ (recolor of Cicadacon, part of Tripredacus). Anyone?

Fighbird
I would like Scuba, if he's complete with all paperwork, inserts and tradig card. biggrin.gif
Smokescreen
Yep, he's coming along then.
Fighbird
Awesome! bounce1.gif

I luvs me BW2... tongue.gif
Alpha Prime
If anyone has any Universe figures, then I might be interessted
Ultra Marcus
I could bring a loose USA Armada Megatron (with Leader-1 and all three missiles) with me, in case anyone is interested.
Inkku
bring me da head of G1 Jazz evillaugh.gif and 2xroof and driver side door for the same car would be nice to get too tongue.gif
Path
QUOTE(Inkku @ 2 November 2007, 11:36) *
bring me da head of G1 Jazz evillaugh.gif

Bring her his head on a plate!
Fighbird
I have a Universe Minijets (2-pack) MOSC.
Inkku
QUOTE(Path @ 2 November 2007, 12:53) *
QUOTE(Inkku @ 2 November 2007, 11:36) *
bring me da head of G1 Jazz evillaugh.gif

Bring her his head on a plate!

i would love to get G1 Inferno's head on/with the plate.. wink2.gif
**BRUTICUS**
I will add 2 more bots up for sale.

Astrotrain he is complete and in very good condition.

Blaster. Also is comple and good condition except: Door wont open, common error. The handel on him in tape mode was broken of but is glued back with extremly strong super glue. works perfectly and hardely noticeble.

These 2 bots will go for cheap. but they are very nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.