NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The NTFA Store now accepts pre-orders for the November 2016 comics
Groundsplitter
post 29 August 2016, 16:50
Post #1 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

The NTFA Store is now accepting pre-orders for the November 2016 comics.

This time we reach the end of Revolution, and see some new titles. To start with, we have a new Transformers comic – or more of a renamed and renumbered title, rather, as Transformers restarts as Optimus Prime #1. Still written by John Barber, and still focusing on the same Earthern scene – although it seems a new but familiar threat is introduced in the retitled book.
MTMTE returns after the hiatus last month, as it is that title's turn to have its Revolution tie-in, logically named More Than Meets The Eye: Revolution. And in addition to those two, there is the third ongoing title: Transformers: Till All Are One #5.

As I mentioned initially, we reach the end of IDWs universe-changing crossover event, with Revolution #5. And springing from that event, we have the start of a new non-Transformer series which I know that at least some veteran fans might be interested in: M.A.S.K.: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand #1. Basically the same concept as back in the eighties, although with updated character looks and now with an actual origin thanks to the Revolution series and the M.A.S.K. Revolution tie-in.

Finally, to round off the order period, we also have G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #234 on the G.I. Joe side.

The last day to pre-order these comics and collections from the NTFA Store is Tuesday 20 September 2016.

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 26 May 2017 - 21:46