NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The NTFA Store now accepts pre-orders for the July 2016 comics
Groundsplitter
post 3 May 2016, 01:06
Post #1 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

The NTFA Store is now taking pre-orders for the July 2016 comics.

We have another one-shot in July, as IDW and Hasbro launches another event/toyline: Titans Return. It seems that this time there won't be a multi-part crossover, but the one-shot will still affect all three regular titles – the story continues in Transformers #56 and More Than Meets The Eye #56 in August, and expands to Till All Are One later this autumn.

Until then, we have the conclusions to two storylines in both Transformers #55 and More Than Meets The Eye #55, and a new chapter of the third ongoing title, Till All Are One #2. Here it can be pointed out that IDW is doing another round of themed covers this month, to celebrate the first issue of a returning toy/comics character from the 1970s/80s: ROM, spaceknight (known from Marvel Comics). This affects all three ongoing Transformers titles, where the ”subscription” cover this time features the Transformers together with ROM (Any customer not interested in these themed covers is recommended to let me know in advance that you prefer the regular cover this time).

There are also quite a few trade paperbacks, as many as three which feature Transformers entirely or partially: Transformers, volume 9, which collects issues #46-49 of that title; Sins of the Wreckers; plus Deviations, which collects the one-shots from earlier this year, with the alternate takes on Transformers, G.I. Joe, Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The X-Files.

On the G.I. Joe side, apart from Deviations above, there's G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #230 (with a third cover this time, featuring ROM), Street Fighter × G.I. Joe #6 (conclusion), plus a trade paperback, Classic G.I. Joe, volume 18, which collects issues #176–185 of A Real American Hero.

The last day to pre-order these comics and collections from the NTFA Store is Friday 20 May 2016.

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 28 Mar 2017 - 20:40