NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The NTFA Store now accepts pre-orders for the June 2016 comics
Groundsplitter
post 24 March 2016, 00:42
Post #1 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

The NTFA Store is now taking pre-orders for the June 2016 comics.

A new ongoing Transformers title starts in June! It is Mairghread Scott and Sara-Pitre Durocher who return with Till All Are One # 1, featuring more stories focusing on Windblade, Starscream, and the new Council of Worlds. June also treats us to another huge collection - Transformers IDW Collection Compendium, volume 1, which collects the first two volumes of the IDW Collections, now in trade paperback form. This can be quite recommended if you haven't followed IDW's take on Transformers from the beginning in 2005/2006 - it contains Infiltration #0-6, Stormbringer #1-4, Escalation #1-6, Megatron: Origin #1-4, plus twelve issues of the Transformers Spotlight (be warned that the shipping costs will be high for this collection though).

It's also time for the double-sized, final issue of Tom Scioli's series, in Transformers vs G.I. Joe # 13. The two "main" ongoings continue of course, with Transformers #54 and More Than Meets The Eye #54, and finally there's the second volume in manga-sized adaptation of the TF show, Transformers: Robots in Disguise Animated, volume 2: More Than Meets The Eye!

On the G.I. Joe side there's the continuations of the usual titles, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #229 and Street Fighter × G.I. Joe #5, but also a trade paperback G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, volume 15 (collecting issues #222-225 of that series).

The last day to pre-order these comics and collections is Wednesday 20 April 2016.

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 21 Aug 2017 - 03:52