NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

Important announcement: An advance notice: I intend to close to NTFA Forums in May 2018. The board will be removed completely, you will not be able to browse old information.

The reason is the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) from the European Union, which will take effect on 25 May. Read more about the decision here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The NTFA Store now accepts pre-orders for the March 2016 comics
Groundsplitter
post 23 December 2015, 02:16
Post #1 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

The NTFA Store is taking pre-orders for the March 2016 comics.

We're back to a more normal assortment of Transformers and G.I. Joe titles in March. Strangely Sins of the Wreckers continues its hiatus, but instead we have an interesting one-shot, which is part of a special theme that IDW is running this month: Transformers: Deviations is a story which explores an alternate version of the original, animated Transformers The Movie from 1986. ”One will stand, and one will fall…”, but what would have happened if Optimus Prime hadn't fallen? Would the Autobots still have stood triumphant, or would it somehow have served Unicron's purposes so he had reigned in the end? That's what this story explores.

Apart from that one-shot we have the regular titles, Transformers #51 and More Than Meets The Eye #51, plus two paperbacks. One is Transformers, volume 8 which collects issues #42–45 of the Transformers title, the other is Transformers Armada Omnibus, which reprints Dreamwave's entire Transformers: Armada comic from 2002–2003, 18 issues, in the smaller omnibus format.

On the G.I. Joe side there is a Deviations title as well, G.I. Joe: Deviations, which explores a world where Cobra rules the entire world since some time ago. Cobra Commander should be very satisfied that he's finally achieved his goal. But then again, you never know with that guy…
Then of course there are the other two titles, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #226 and Street Fighter × G.I. Joe #2, plus a trade paperback, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, volume 14.

The last day to pre-order these comics and collections is Wednesday 20 January 2016.

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 18 Nov 2017 - 22:29