NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The NTFA Store accepts pre-orders for the February 2016 comics
Groundsplitter
post 12 December 2015, 23:16
Post #1 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

I just realized that I had forgot to post the news on the website as well; I only sent out the newsletters to the existing customers this time. Sorry about that. There's still 10 more days to place any orders when I write this though.

The NTFA Store is taking pre-orders for the February 2016 comics.

IDWs assortment for February 2016 is quite unusual, with several things that deviate from the usual list of Transformers and G.I. Joe titles. Most importantly, February sees the milestone issues of both Transformers #50 and More Than Meets The Eye #50 – both are 48 pages, cost twice the usual price, and come with a choice of four covers each to celebrate the occasion.

Another change in February is that Sins of the Wreckers is taking a (month-long?) hiatus – probably to spare the customers' wallets when the two titles above cost extra. Tom Scioli returns with Transformers vs G.I. Joe #11 though, and then there's another volume in IDWs hardcover collection series, Transformers: The IDW Collection Phase Two, volume 3.

On the G.I. Joe side the Cobra World Order story arc concludes in G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #225, and here we have a choice of three covers, when IDW is doing a special Valentine's Day Card theme on many of their titles in February (it is a bit surprising that they excluded Transformers and MTMTE, now that those titles get four covers this time). G.I. Joe and Cobra square off against videogame characters in a five-issue mini-series called Street Fighter × G.I. Joe. This might look as an odd pairing considering that they have never crossed over in any videogames or anything, but "Street Fighter" was actually a subline to the G.I. Joe toys back in 1993, so there is some connection between them. :-p If you think IDW runs wild with covers on the other titles in February, this one is actually worse – the first issue comes with a choice of five covers.
And finally there's a hardcover collection volume here as well: G.I. Joe: The IDW Collection, volume 6.

The last day to pre-order these comics and collections is Tuesday 22 December 2015.

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 28 Mar 2017 - 20:43