NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The NTFA Store accepts pre-orders for the January 2016 comics
Groundsplitter
post 22 October 2015, 23:29
Post #1 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

The NTFA Store is taking pre-orders for the January 2016 comics.

January's list of Transformers titles is considerably smaller than December's assortment - we're back to more usual quantities, with three regular titles plus one annual title. Part of this is due to the somewhat unexpected cancellation of the Robots in Disguise Animated series. But now we're told that at the start it apparently was only actually planned as a four-issue series, so with six issues it still got a longer run than expected. I will arrange with refunds/credit to the few customers who had ordered issues beyond #6, naturally.

This month's biggest spotlight is on this year's instalment of Fun Publications' convention comic, Transformers Timelines #11: Cybertron's Most Wanted, originally available at BotCon 2015. It seems this time we'll see a multiversal story featuring multiple Optimus Primes and multiple Megatrons.
Other than that we do of course have the continuation of the three current titles, with Transformers #49, More Than Meets The Eye #49, and Sins of the Wreckers #3. (Transformers vs G.I. Joe is taking a break again, but I guess that comes as a surprise to no-one).

The G.I. Joe side also gets four titles this month. There is of course an annual issue of Fun Publications' convention comic here as well, with G.I. Joe vs Cobra #8: Welcome Springfield Island, then we have two new instalments of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, #223 and #224, plus a paperback, Classic G.I. Joe, volume 17, which collects issues #166-175 of A Real American Hero.

The last day to pre-order these comics and collections is Friday 20 November 2015.

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 21 Jul 2017 - 13:49