NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

Important announcement: An advance notice: I intend to close to NTFA Forums in May 2018. The board will be removed completely, you will not be able to browse old information.

The reason is the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) from the European Union, which will take effect on 25 May. Read more about the decision here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The NTFA Store accepts pre-orders for the November 2015 comics
Groundsplitter
post 1 September 2015, 18:42
Post #1 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

The NTFA Store is now taking pre-orders for the November 2015 comics.

There is one new mini-series this time: Nick Roche returns with a new series called Sins of the Wreckers, in five parts. Prowl has kidnapped, and with hardly anyone wanting him back he has to rely on the Wreckers to rescue him.

In addition to that we also have the continuation of three ongoing titles plus one trade paperback. The ongoings are Transformers #47, More Than Meets The Eye #47, and Transformers: Robots in Disguise Animated #5, and the trade paperback is Transformers vs G.I. Joe, volume 2, which collects issues #5-9 of that series.

The G.I. Joe side switches to a bi-weekly schedule for a few months, so in November there are two issues of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, #219 and #220.

The last day to pre-order these comics and collections is Tuesday 22 September 2015.

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 18 Nov 2017 - 22:29