NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

> The NTFA Store now accepts pre-orders for the April 2012 comics
Groundsplitter
post 27 January 2012, 00:54
Post #1 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

The NTFA Store is now accepting pre-orders for the April 2012 comics!

April is a somewhat average month, offering little more than the continuation of the many Transformers and G.I. Joe titles. The one exception on the Transformers side is the Transformers: The IDW Collection, volume 6 hardcover, which collects the first six issues of Transformers Ongoing, the entire Bumblebee mini-series, the Last Stand of the Wreckers mini-series, plus Transformers Spotlight: Prowl. Other than that hardcover, the Transformers side only offers More Than Meets The Eye #4 and Transformers: Robots in Disguise #4 in April.

On the G.I. Joe side the line-up consists of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #177, G.I. Joe #12, Snake-Eyes #12, Cobra #12, plus G.I. Joe 2 Movie Prequel #4 (last issue of that mini-series). There's also a trade paperback, Cobra, volume 2: Cobra Civil War.

And then IDW's intra-company crossover finishes, with Infestation 2: 30 Days of Night plus Infestation 2 #2.

The last day to pre-order these comics and collections is Wednesday 22 February 2012.

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 24 Apr 2014 - 23:19