NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The NTFA Store now accepts pre-orders for the March 2012 comics
Groundsplitter
post 23 December 2011, 02:39
Post #1 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

The NTFA Store is now accepting pre-orders for the March 2012 comics!

March is yet another good month for Transformers comics, with five titles in total, and a guest appearance in a sixth! Fans of the old Marvel series should check out the two paperbacks Transformers Classics, volume 3 and Classic G.I. Joe, volume 14. The latter includes G.I. Joe #138-142, which featured Megatron's reconstruction into a tank and led into the Transformers Generation 2 series.
The current Transformers series continues with mysteries to be solved in both Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #3 and Transformers: Robots in Disguise #3, and the last of 2010-2011's Transformers Ongoing series is collected in the paperback Transformers, volume 7: Chaos.
And if, after reading all these titles, you're tempted to draw some Transformers of your own, then you might find some useful tips in Nick Roche's How to draw Transformers - a 32-page paperback with step-by-step instructions how to draw your favourite robots.

G.I. Joe fans also have a nice assortment of titles to look forward to in March. Apart from the Classic G.I. Joe paperback mentioned above, IDW is also publishing another issue of the G.I. Joe Movie prequel series, G.I. Joe 2 Movie prequel #3, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #176, the paperback Snake Eyes, volume 2: Cobra Civil War, plus that the nine-part storyline "Cobra Command" concludes in G.I. Joe #11, Snake-Eyes #11, and Cobra #11.

The G.I. Joe line-up doesn't end just yet though. IDW's intra-company crossover continues, and in March it is G.I. Joe's turn to fend off the demonic invasion, in Infestation 2: G.I. Joe #1 and #2. And to end March's line-up of IDW titles, the invasion also affects the Turtles, in Infestation 2: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 and #2.

The last day to pre-order these comics and paperbacks is Sunday 22 January 2012.

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 1 Oct 2014 - 06:57