NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

2 pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Auto Assembly Europe 2011 suggestions, What do you want? :)
simes
post 27 June 2011, 15:47
Post #16 | Print

Simon Plumbe
Lichfield, England

Group: Members

My thought on that one is that it could put people off approaching others to start conversations if they are from different countries, thinking that the language barrier could be a problem and there is a risk of fans splitting themselves into groups based on country. I know there are some fans from the UK who are planning on attending this year and the last thing I would want them to do is just stick to talking to each other rather than mixing with everyone else!

--------------------

Auto Assembly Europe 2011 - 12th-13th November 2011, Uppsala, Sweden - http://www.autoassemblyeurope.eu
Auto Assembly 2012 - 3rd-5th August 2012, Birmingham, England - http://www.autoassembly.org.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Groundsplitter
post 27 June 2011, 18:07
Post #17 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

QUOTE(simes @ 27 June 2011, 16:47) *
My thought on that one is that it could put people off approaching others to start conversations if they are from different countries, thinking that the language barrier could be a problem and there is a risk of fans splitting themselves into groups based on country. I know there are some fans from the UK who are planning on attending this year and the last thing I would want them to do is just stick to talking to each other rather than mixing with everyone else!

That is also an insightful objection. - we're not doing this to reinforce the country borders, but to tear them down. So now we have two good reasons why we shouldn't print the flags or the name of the country on the name tags. smile.gif

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net

+Quote Post
gravebot
post 2 July 2011, 16:42
Post #18 | Print

Markus Hauta
Kauhava, Etelä-Pohjanmaa ; Vaasa, Pohjanmaa, Finland

How about this:

WHO GETS THE MOST FAR IN THE GAME TRANSFORMERS MYSTERY OF CONVOY - WITH JUST ONE GO

So if some one doesn't know what this game is, heres a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km9vYa2GIUI

(BTW love the AVGN reviews laugh.gif )

The game is hard, realy hard. Even the most experienced gamers found it to be extremely difficult to beat. The idea is, that every atendee can try it out but they get just one go with the game, 3 lifes no continues. Who gets the most far or gets the most points wins. I think that gettin far is more harder than getting points.

Only problem is that in order to play this game we need at least one famicom console OR a computer with famicom emulator in it. I think the computer option is more suitable.

--------------------
Alkaa P:llä loppuu A:lla, hianoo olla Pohjanmaalla.

NOW ON YOUTUBE!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeyondTheGrave84/feed

+Quote Post
obsidian x
post 2 July 2011, 22:40
Post #19 | Print

Lars
Haninge, Stockholm, Sweden

I never played Mystery of Convoy but oldschool games like that takes me back!
I used to have (probably still have in the cellar) the two Commodore 64 Transformers games, the later one of those was in the video briefly. Damn even in the days of the Commodore 64 back in the eighties I used to think those Transformer games sucked!
The first Commodore TF game was a sidescroller just like Mystery of Convoy, with Optimus, Hound, Mirage, Jazz and some other Autobot I forgot, Bumblebee possibly.

Sorry for the off topic, just got nostalgic watching that youtube link.

This post has been edited by obsidian x: 2 July 2011, 22:43

+Quote Post
simes
post 3 July 2011, 15:02
Post #20 | Print

Simon Plumbe
Lichfield, England

If you saw our Game Zone at Auto Assembly last year, you'll know the sort of range of games we have access to! I own pretty much every Transformers game that's ever been written, including Mystery Of Comvoy and the Headmasters game for the Famicom Disk System but I've had trouble getting working machines to run them on! I've also got both versions of the Beast Wars Transmetals game, the Beast Wars Gameboy Color game, and pretty much everything else!

I'm still trying to see if there is a way I can make it over to the convention at the moment, but I don't see there being a problem in bringing most, if not all of my games and DVD collection with me if there are machines available to play them on!

+Quote Post
NRJohn
post 20 July 2011, 22:12
Post #21 | Print

Håkan
Lund, Sweden

I'm hoping for a really cool convention figure! The TFCon 2011 HeadRobots STRONGHOLD looks REALLY nice perhaps pricier then the Cobra Nordcon figure but still. Or, since the convention will be held late this year... how about an early Prime figure? I mean it's not that far from the december(?) US release?

+Quote Post
simes
post 21 July 2011, 11:32
Post #22 | Print

Simon Plumbe
Lichfield, England

Convention toys... I can answer this one - there won't be any unofficial toys as it's something that Auto Assembly doesn't do, although we do have officially licensed convention merchandise as we have had a couple of IDW comics over the last few years. However, we are going to try to re-open talks with Hasbro to get an official toy for both conventions as soon as possible so we are working on it!!

+Quote Post
Seaspray
post 21 July 2011, 21:34
Post #23 | Print
Seaspray

Tobias Grönvall
Helsingborg, Sweden

QUOTE(simes @ 21 July 2011, 12:32) *
Convention toys... I can answer this one - there won't be any unofficial toys as it's something that Auto Assembly doesn't do, although we do have officially licensed convention merchandise as we have had a couple of IDW comics over the last few years. However, we are going to try to re-open talks with Hasbro to get an official toy for both conventions as soon as possible so we are working on it!!

Anyway it goes regarding convention toys/merchandise I'm sure it will be great.
I really looking forward to more info regarding Auto Assembly Europe 2011.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Swetransformer
post 1 August 2011, 16:18
Post #24 | Print
Lost in Transformation

Dennis
Nyköping, Sweden

QUOTE(simes @ 21 July 2011, 12:32) *

AAE Exclusive toy drool2.gif - that would be the dot over the i as we say here i sweden..

--------------------
Mvh:
Dennis - Swetransformer

www.Swetransformer.se - Störst på Youtube med Transformers & Marvel Universe reviews på svenska!

mail: Swetransformer[a]swetransformer.se

+Quote Post

2 pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 31 Oct 2014 - 15:05