NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

6 pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General Chatter
Inkku
post 2 December 2010, 09:35
Post #31 | Print
The mob is out to get ya..

Heidi
Salo, Finland

Group: Sponsors

QUOTE(BigPete @ 2 December 2010, 09:04) *
QUOTE(Inkku @ 1 December 2010, 23:41) *
awwww.. my little car Seat Cordoba has reached now 400 000km in the counter.. wub.gif but the funny thing is, when i look the readout, it clearly tells at there is 100 000 kilometers.. biggrin.gif (there is some glitch, so it will start from zero, when the counter reaches 300 000km)

Cordoba has been my car now three years and the readout was back then 280 t km, so i have been driving at it 120 t km in three years and the car is now 11 years old (vm-99)

so, the "funny" numbers of driving
280 t km / (age of the car, when purchasing it)9years =31 111,111km/year (if assume, at the previous owner have been driving every year)
(the readout today)400 t km / (age of the car now)11years=36 363,636km/year (*smirk* the average value did rice immediately)
(own driving)120 t km / (i have been owner of this car)3years= 40 000km/year (if the price of the diesel has been standard every year, it would be simple to calculate, how much money this car has been taking every year (and how much it would have been, if this car has been using gasoline instead of diesel..) it would be easy to calculate, but for that, i would need information about the average value of gasoline and diesel prices at least from four years.. unsure.gif the taxes, what i have to bay from my car, are ~520€/year because it is a diesel..) it is a good car, evil.. but a good car.. biggrin.gif

Wow, 400 000 km and still going strong! We have a Volvo 460 from 1994, and the meter is at 140 000 km, and I thought that was a lot, hehe wink2.gif

hehe.. i did buy this car, so i could drive drive drive.. biggrin.gif it has been really enjoyable ride even tough, there has been lots of "speed bumps" biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Inkku: 2 December 2010, 09:35

--------------------
..official red car lunatic..

my car has mind on it's own.. and it is evil.. eeeeevil..!!

“Real friends are those who, when you feel you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job. – Anon.

"-Rojekti on hanke, jossa kyvyttömät koettaavat suaha haluttomat tekemään mahottomia.."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocean
post 9 December 2010, 10:29
Post #32 | Print
"I see you~! Give me a hug!"

Malin
Fagersta, Sweden

Group: Members

I'm back~~ Kinda. XD

I've been gone for a little more than a year. Since November 11th 2009 to be exact. blush2.gif
Unfortunately, my interest in Transformers only comes and goes in very short periods...
I don't know if it has anything to do with my Asperger's, but only some of my interests
really sticks to me and some of them just fades away... I occasionally watch one of the
two G1-tapes that I have though. And I have the entire Armada-series on dvd~
I just haven't found the time to sit down and watch it yet. X')
(Same thing with the Sandybell-, Avatar - The Last Airbender- and the TMNT-boxes that
I have, but that's another story. laugh.gif )

Anyway, from now on, I'll try to post here more often. I really miss this forum... blush2.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
BigPete
post 9 December 2010, 12:30
Post #33 | Print
Chuck Norris-approved!

Arlöv, Sweden

Group: Administrators

QUOTE(Ocean @ 9 December 2010, 10:29) *
I'm back~~ Kinda. XD

I've been gone for a little more than a year. Since November 11th 2009 to be exact. blush2.gif
Unfortunately, my interest in Transformers only comes and goes in very short periods...
I don't know if it has anything to do with my Asperger's, but only some of my interests
really sticks to me and some of them just fades away... I occasionally watch one of the
two G1-tapes that I have though. And I have the entire Armada-series on dvd~
I just haven't found the time to sit down and watch it yet. X')
(Same thing with the Sandybell-, Avatar - The Last Airbender- and the TMNT-boxes that
I have, but that's another story. laugh.gif )

Anyway, from now on, I'll try to post here more often. I really miss this forum... blush2.gif

Welcome back! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Protek
post 9 December 2010, 22:49
Post #34 | Print
Lord of the manor

Tero Säärelä
Oulu, Finland

QUOTE(BigPete @ 2 December 2010, 08:04) *
Wow, 400 000 km and still going strong! We have a Volvo 460 from 1994, and the meter is at 140 000 km, and I thought that was a lot, hehe wink2.gif

My old Saab 99 had 245 000 km, when I got it and 318 000 km, when I sold it. It took me seven years to accumulate the 73 000 km, though.

It's been almost three weeks since we moved into our house that we bought already on March. Birth of our son really slowed us down on the renovation and we had plenty of skirmish with the company that supplied our kitchen. Moving into a house that has no functional kitchen with a newborn just wasn't an option. There's still plenty to do. The second floor is still in original condition and it pretty much acts as a storage for our unpacked stuff. Same goes to my hobby room to be in the basement. Both have to wait until we do the finishing touches to the first floor and build a separating wall into the hall.

--------------------
The Brotherhood of the Cybertronian Radial

"Takai desu ne"
"Jinsei da"

Check out my items for sale.

Most wanted: Pretender Roadblock inner robot, G1 Ultra Magnus missiles and launchers, G1 Smokescreen car roof

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 21 December 2010, 22:36
Post #35 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

blink.gif <- the expression on my face, after realization, at there was indeed a red pillow covers in the laundry machine and there was also some white clothes and two lime green t-shirts from work.. D'oh..!! pinch.gif

i have not seen my laundry in day light yet, but i know for sure, i have no white clothes anymore.. hmmm.gif

+Quote Post
Summerganny
post 24 December 2010, 17:50
Post #36 | Print
Bearer of The Matrix of Optimus Prime fanboyism

Roope
Virolahti, Finland

w00t.gif

--------------------
YouTube
Twitter
"And last and proudest, Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth, kinsman of the lord, with gilded banners bearing his token of the Ship and the Silver Swan--"

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 31 December 2010, 15:54
Post #37 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

so, i did go to get some "decent" dinner because and after all, it is a last day of the year and i finally did get that nice job, were i don't need to work outside anymore.. so why not to celebrate that, with a good meal.. happy.gif

i did order Tex Mex chicken with onion rings, sliced potatoes, corn and salsa sauce.. boy that was a delicious.. smile.gif for a drink, i did take Coca Cola, because i had to drive home, other wise, i could have been drinking something else.. *whistles away* ahem.. for a dessert, i ordered a pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream.. drool2.gif what a nice ending.. even-tough, i did find piece of plastic on my dessert.. biggrin.gif

party2.gif Happy New Year..!! party2.gif

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 12 January 2011, 17:57
Post #38 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

is it too much to ask, at one special little red car, would be stay in condition at least at one year..??

oh yes it it.. hmmm.gif

this time, it was that "element" what warms up the motor in chilly mornings..

that part was sold out from the repair shop and also, there were any of those spare-parts left in that company, who brings those parts in Finland

then i did make phone call to my brother, who lives in north Savo and BOOYAH..!! he did find that spare-part from there.. w00t.gif now i only have to drive there.. that makes 700km(x2) and of course, eight to 10 hours (x2) to get there and back.. now you might ask, at why not to mail that part to me.. well.. i will get it faster in my car in this way, because, it's already Wednesday evening and mail is not moving at weekends.. so i have to sacrifice my two holidays to get my car in condition again..

at this time, i'm not happy about this road trip, there is winter outside.. and i don't like it.. angry.gif

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 18 January 2011, 19:55
Post #39 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

..and my car did actually leave me in the city.. it did froze down, so i have to walk three kilometers to my cousins place to shelter for night in -22 and the next morning, i have to walk back to my working place in -10 sadly, no one did not stole my car during the night time, so when i did get the motor running, i went to get that spare part.. the weather was really awful.. wind did plow snow on the road and it started also rain.. oh yes.. more snow.. hmmm.gif i started my road trip in 6pm and i did reach my ex home town in 3am.. yawn.gif when i did get to my uncle's home, i went straight to sofa and sleeeeeeeeep... *snore* less than five minutes and they could not wake me up.. tongue.gif

did i mention, at my car did left me at city in Saturday evening..?? oh yes, my spare clothes and everything was at home and i did not get anything with me.. so i have to go to shopping to get at least clean clothes..

in one parking lot, something in the door of the car did get my attention and i started to laugh out loud.. the system, what holds the car door for opening too much has snapped in two.. they did look me a little bit strangely on the parking lot.. blink.gif

so the fixed up parts at this time were.. thermostat, tree broken cables which are important ones for two lights, busted out brake cylinder and bearing for left tire..

after the long long loooooooong weekend, im now finally at home.. because i have to go to work tomorrow morning.. i'm just so damn suspicious at the moment, at what is the next thingamajig what will be busted in my car.. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 25 February 2011, 17:49
Post #40 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

i don't know.. should i be feeling insulted right now.. in other hand i'm irritated but in some level, i'm Laughing about this.. biggrin.gif

first one man did ask me, while i was working in the shop..: is that a Poodle in your head or what.. #mock laughter#
and today, the other man did say me..: nice fur hat #GRIN# (with the finger pointing at it)

HEY..!! come on.. it's a hair.. it's just a long, furry, red and black colored hair damned..!! protest.gif

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Protek
post 26 February 2011, 22:47
Post #41 | Print
Lord of the manor

Tero Säärelä
Oulu, Finland

QUOTE(Summerganny @ 24 December 2010, 17:50) *
w00t.gif

You lucky son of a b***h! I queued for two hours to get Don Rosa's autograph only to be let known that the queue had to be disbanded because Rosa will not have enough time to autograph the whole queue. angry.gif

Great catch! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Summerganny
post 27 February 2011, 10:15
Post #42 | Print
Bearer of The Matrix of Optimus Prime fanboyism

Roope
Virolahti, Finland

^Heh, yeah... In fact I got that as a christmas present. It was pleasant suprise 'cause I didn't had change to get autograph myself when Rosa visited here in Finland. So I'm indeed lucky bastard. biggrin.gif
Too bad that you didn't get the autograph. :/ Maybe next time.

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 3 March 2011, 21:15
Post #43 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

it was interesting moment.. while i was throwing away empty cardboard boxes in to the recycle pin (backyard in the company were i work) at one eye blink moment i did realize, at some-thing.. made by clear plastic, was painfully slowly (but still so damn fast) moving down on my face, while i did look down, snatch the next box to be thrown to in the recycle pin and do-it-again motion.. when the box was under my face, the Thing..!! did drop in that box, and in the same motion i did throw that box away and.. then i did realize, at it was a part of my eye glasses, what went in to the recycle pin.. shocked.gif

it was not so vital part, just the second one of those soft/hard plastic pads, what keeps the eye glasses in their places on the nose.. but yeah.. one moment i was really worried there.. unsure.gif

well.. i did have to go to eye glasses shop to get a new pad to get my glasses steady again.. but, i also did order a pair of new glasses.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
BigPete
post 11 March 2011, 20:36
Post #44 | Print
Chuck Norris-approved!

Arlöv, Sweden

Group: Administrators

I really hate working weekends these days... Especially when I work every other weekend, from Friday night to Monday morning. It sucks... Here I go again!

+Quote Post
Alpha Prime
post 12 March 2011, 04:01
Post #45 | Print
IT´S TIME TO TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT

Nicolas Daniel Mårtensson
Rydebäck, Helsingborg, Sweden

This past weeks has not been some of the best ones of my life. sad.gif

First of all, last week I did finally start my KBT treatment to get closer to being rid of my OCD problems, but this test run did not go as the therapists had hoped. dry.gif

But the most sad thing is that I lost my uncle. cry3.gif
He died from cancer. Why did it have to be cancer? angry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 17 Apr 2014 - 14:33