NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

6 pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General Chatter
Inkku
post 12 September 2010, 08:31
Post #1 | Print
The mob is out to get ya..

Heidi
Salo, Finland

Group: Sponsors

ahem.. if i do remember right, before the old NTFA site went down, there was one new topic open. I do not remember the name of it, but it was equal to same kind of topic in the Finnish side of the forums named *Yleistä Höpinää(general nonsense)* so, why not have one in English forum also.. wink2.gif because, due the lack of activity in the Finnish side, is not so fun to tell the most ridiculously irritatingly funny thingummy about your day, when there is no one to make comment about it, pat on your on the shoulder and say there there, it's okay it will Never happen again, or throw the can of salt on your open wounds and rub in it.. tongue.gif

so, you can chat in this topic about your day, about everything, what don't include Transformers, what don't fit in the other topics.. good things, bad things, what you want to share with others..

like..

i got lost in the forest in three times this week.. first time in Monday, but i did find my way out in 30minutes.
Second time was in Tuesday, when i did realize, at the house what i was looking at in the other side of the opening, was not the same one, where i left my car, so i did run back in the forest to find the last land mark, to find my way out.. (yes, i was not so clever to run back In the forest blush2.gif ).
The third time was Wednesday.. i did make sure to look where i'm going, i did look land marks to keep track of my actions, and then i did find this one good spot with plenty of mushrooms in it.. hmmm.gif and, when i finished with picking up them, i guess a started to walk in completely wrong way.. about an hour later (when i did realize, at i'm lost shocked.gif again) i did come to this one clearing and i spotted someones house there. i went to ask, at where em i blink.gif . Well.. the kind person int he farm told me, at that same forest have made tricks to him also and, at the moment, i have about four kilometers to where i left my car, if i take the shortest path in the forest, but i can also walk by the road to get to the main road so i would not get lost again.. tongue.gif and i also did get flu, when i was in the forest.. pinch.gif

next time, i will go to different forest.. except.. in this forest were i was lost, was those somewhat rare mushrooms.. blink.gif hmmm.. maybe if i take some string with me, i might not get lost this time, if i go check that one spot one more time.. w00t.gif

--------------------
..official red car lunatic..

my car has mind on it's own.. and it is evil.. eeeeevil..!!

“Real friends are those who, when you feel you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job. – Anon.

"-Rojekti on hanke, jossa kyvyttömät koettaavat suaha haluttomat tekemään mahottomia.."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stolpen
post 12 September 2010, 15:42
Post #2 | Print

Kristofer Holmqvist
Osby

hehe, that's the reason I don't take walks in the woods! tongue.gif smile.gif More of a city person smile.gif

For me, lately I've fallen in love with the gorgeous Miranda Kerr.. The dark hair-blue eyes combo is out of this world and the australian accent is wonderful, damn you Orlando Bloom for knocking her up and stealing her from the world! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 12 September 2010, 18:36
Post #3 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

*sniffle* the evil carving tool attacked mah fingers.. cry3.gif *nothing so serious, what a band-aid could not fix, but still..*

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 14 September 2010, 07:16
Post #4 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

did you know, at the greenstuff modeling pasta, can dry.. not the hole package of it, but the part, where the blue and yellow are in contact to each other.. huh.gif well, i did notes this, while using greenstuff in one project and boy can it ruin up the good surface, when there is yellowish thingy peeking out of the.. er.. something wha you trying to do.. hehe blush2.gif

+Quote Post
Summerganny
post 30 September 2010, 11:11
Post #5 | Print
Bearer of the Matrix of Fanboyism

Roope
Virolahti, Finland

Group: Members

Got standing are ticket for Iron Maiden's concert@Helsinki Olympic Stadium 8.7 2011. bounce1.gif Can't wait...

This post has been edited by Summerganny: 30 September 2010, 11:12

--------------------
Twitter
"And last and proudest, Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth, kinsman of the lord, with gilded banners bearing his token of the Ship and the Silver Swan--"

+Quote Post
vmv-81
post 2 October 2010, 17:59
Post #6 | Print
Mite! Nihongo o hanashimasu!

Veli
Oulu, Finland

Yesterday I read Alan Moore's Watchmen. Wow, definitely some heavy reading with quite ingenious plot.

--------------------
Jolt - "Uhh, shouldn't we be saying something really dramatic right about now?"
Longarm - "Shut up, Jolt!"
Jolt - "That wasn't what I had in mind."

My deviantART page

+Quote Post
Stolpen
post 2 October 2010, 19:59
Post #7 | Print

Kristofer Holmqvist
Osby

Oh, this day totally sucks! tongue.gif
Really feel like partying or whatever but it seems to be absolutely nothing going on at all today.

Guess I'll watch ROTF or something instead smile.gif

+Quote Post
BigPete
post 4 October 2010, 04:31
Post #8 | Print
Chuck Norris-approved!

Arlöv, Sweden

Group: Administrators

Yay, can't sleep... Went to bed at midnight, woke up at 03:00, been trying to go back to sleep for over 2 hours, so now I'm giving up and will stay awake...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tformer
post 4 October 2010, 15:47
Post #9 | Print
Trivia Fanatic

Dennis
Dalarna, Sweden

*phew* Just finished painting the ceiling in the bathroom. Done in a little bit under 45 minutes, including cleaning some spots again.
Sure, it's a very small bathroom, but I find that it sounds so much more impressive if you leave such details out, heh. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SureShot
post 4 October 2010, 23:17
Post #10 | Print
"I like big BoTs and I cannot lie"

Denmark

QUOTE(vmv-81 @ 2 October 2010, 18:59) *
Yesterday I read Alan Moore's Watchmen. Wow, definitely some heavy reading with quite ingenious plot.

I have the book also, and the DVD comic book version which is AWESOME ! the voice acting is great at the way they present the comic as a "film noir" is just superb.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fighbird
post 19 October 2010, 07:30
Post #11 | Print
Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1988!

Martin Lund
Aalborg, Denmark

I found out a few months ago, that I am going to be a father this coming spring. smile.gif

Everything has gone according to plan, and we've had our first scan a month ago or something. Thursday we'll be having our second scan, which will hopefully tell us the gender of the baby. We have a feeling that it will be a girl, so it's pretty exciting whether our hunch is right or not! tongue.gif

I am opting for the "21st century father" approach, and will take 6 months of maternity leave from work, so that Marie can resume her work after the first 6 months of the baby's life. Looking forward to that, really - having no experience with toddlers at all, it will be a bit daunting, but I also really want to be a part of my child's life. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Protek
post 19 October 2010, 09:52
Post #12 | Print
Lord of the manor

Tero Säärelä
Oulu, Finland

QUOTE(Fighbird @ 19 October 2010, 08:30) *
I found out a few months ago, that I am going to be a father this coming spring. smile.gif

Congratulations, man! smile.gif

Birth of a child changes your life totally - in a positive way. I hope all goes well.

--------------------
The Brotherhood of the Cybertronian Radial

"Takai desu ne"
"Jinsei da"

Check out my items for sale.

Most wanted: Pretender Roadblock inner robot, G1 Ultra Magnus missiles and launchers, G1 Smokescreen car roof

+Quote Post
Tformer
post 19 October 2010, 12:29
Post #13 | Print
Trivia Fanatic

Dennis
Dalarna, Sweden

Congratulations, Martin! Best of luck! biggrin.gif

Better start preparing right away to brainwa...err... Show the little one the joys of the fandom! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Fighbird
post 19 October 2010, 14:30
Post #14 | Print
Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1988!

Martin Lund
Aalborg, Denmark

Thanks guys. smile.gif Am really looking forward to this. smile.gif

And yes, there will be TF [strike]brainwashing[/strike] introductions afoot! tongue.gif Mainly since my TF hobby room will be the nursery, and the shelved stuff will continue to hang there. Poor kid: Imagine waking up and staring at all those scary robots, with a bit Fort Max box being the main attraction! happy.gif

Nah, don't worry - we'll take it easy and step by step. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 19 October 2010, 15:22
Post #15 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

Congratulations, Martin..!! wave3.gif