NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

2 pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do you collect other toy lines than TFs?
DkConvoy
post 26 March 2012, 00:14
Post #16 | Print
Gren Sacher

Christian Nielsen
Denmark

Group: Members

I collect quite a bit aside from Transformers!

Masters of The Universe
NECA' Gears of War figures
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

And I will buy the occasional neat action-figure as well, without being too attached to the franchise it originates from smile.gif

This post has been edited by DkConvoy: 26 March 2012, 00:16
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Soundblaster
post 26 March 2012, 10:50
Post #17 | Print
Fairy type

Carl
Sweden

I collect Lego, My Little Pony biggrin.gif and occasional Star Wars figures . wink2.gif

--------------------
20% cool 80% fool

+Quote Post
DkConvoy
post 26 March 2012, 16:27
Post #18 | Print
Gren Sacher

Christian Nielsen
Denmark

QUOTE(Soundblaster @ 26 March 2012, 11:50) *
I collect Lego, My Little Pony biggrin.gif and occasional Star Wars figures . wink2.gif

Like a boss, sir. Like a boss thumbs.gif

+Quote Post
Soundblaster
post 26 March 2012, 16:46
Post #19 | Print
Fairy type

Carl
Sweden

QUOTE(DkConvoy @ 26 March 2012, 17:27) *
QUOTE(Soundblaster @ 26 March 2012, 11:50) *

Like a boss, sir. Like a boss thumbs.gif

Direct link

+Quote Post
Tetsuro
post 2 May 2012, 18:01
Post #20 | Print
I HATE EVERYTHING

Emperor of Destruction
Finland

Well, I guess I'm now collecting Soul of Chogokins.

--------------------
Viciously allergic to ignorance

+Quote Post
**BRUTICUS**
post 5 May 2012, 12:16
Post #21 | Print
Easterling Captain

Marcus
Malmo

I have the vintage MOTU were I need about 12 more figures, only characters and no vechicels or other crap except Panthor and Battle Cat. I also would like Greyskull and snake Mountain at some point. They are packed away due to space issues.

Then of course there is the vintage SW cabinetts, I have 55/100 I want with a few variants counted in. On top of this is a siggn photo from Dave Prose , Sideshwop PF Vader and Kotobukiya Vader

In the living room I have a few statues. The Sideshow comiquett Spiderman, Venom and Carnage are displayed in there.

--------------------
We do not fear the Orcs, nor Uruk-Hais or Southrons but we fear the might of the EASTERLING ARMY

+Quote Post
Fighbird
post 7 May 2012, 11:56
Post #22 | Print
Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1988!

Martin Lund
Aalborg, Denmark

Group: Administrators

Nice stuff! smile.gif

Cool to see that - like myself - it can be hard for a fan *not* to look towards other toy lines when you collect Transformers. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Taxos
post 16 May 2012, 12:39
Post #23 | Print
Got the touch.

Adam Johansson
Lysekil, Sweden

I am completely sold on Super Robot Chogokins!
On the upper shelve is the king of braves himself, GaoGaiGar. Next are the Weißritter and Alteisen from Super Robot Wars.
And on the lower are all the so far released Super Sentai robots: Gokai Oh, Shinkenoh, Magiking and Dekaranger Robo.
I think their size is a bit of a disappointing (14 cm) but their articulation really makes up for it. I do think some may come with too many accesories and that they're not excactly to scale with each other.

Still, I'm sure going to keep collecting them but I plan to stick to the robots from the shows I have seen and liked.

This post has been edited by Taxos: 16 May 2012, 12:40

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jorgo
post 5 November 2012, 01:45
Post #24 | Print
"Min dröm är att åka till Great King med Prinsessan"

Stockholm, Sweden

Yepp yepp, I do. Vintage Star Wars, Galaxy Rangers, Machine Robo (GoBots) & some vintage Thundercats. I also have lots of vintage Motu from my childhood, though I don't collect them.

+Quote Post
Midnight Express
post 15 May 2013, 19:50
Post #25 | Print
The Renegade Pandion

Elisa K.
Finland

Well, not exactly "collecting" per se since I only have three figures so far, but the Myth Cloth line of Saint Seiya.

I have Thanatos, Hypnos and Hades so far - intending to get Sagittarius Aiolos EX and Andromeda Shun v2 EX once I have enough money. Possibly Orion Eden and Wolf Haruto if they even release these two figures. I'd also LOVE Papillon Myu and Poseidon, but they're so expensive... 90€ and up.

This is Hades, this is Thanatos and this is Hypnos. They're quite impressive-looking figures, aren't they? <3 They have metallic armor, too!

PS. I also REALLY want a Sanger Zonvolt figure from Super Robot Wars. I just can't find any. D:

This post has been edited by Midnight Express: 15 May 2013, 19:58

--------------------
"What is that mysterious ticking noise? ...Sort of... catchy... Snape, Snape, Se-ve-rus Snape. Snape, Snape, Se-ve-rus Snape."
*pops in* "DUMBLEDORE." *pops out*

+Quote Post
Valkohai
post 19 August 2013, 19:38
Post #26 | Print

Mari
Oulu, Finland

I collect quite a lot actually although my collecting started quite late in my life.
When I was a kid my mother took m toys away when I was in school and told me I was "too old" for toys.

It was years later, encouraged by brony fandom, that I started to buy toys again. I never regretted that decision.
So I dragged my childhood toys from storage and from family members and now most of them are back to me. Still missing 2 but perhaps someday..

Other than my childhood toys, they were My Little Ponies by the way, I started with My Little Pony G4 as well as some random anime figures. I quickly expanded my collection to G1 and G3. Later to G2 and G3.5 because why not. I usually just get the brushables and Fashionstyles but I also now am after Funko and Blind Bags.
Aside of ponies.. I got in to Transformers thanks to my friend who loves everything from 80's. Yeah, I have known TF to be around for years but I never paid any mind to it. I thought it was just boring and violence. I was proven wrong and fell in love with the series. I started watching from Prime and continue with Armada, Energon, Animated and G1 (and so on.). And I started my toy collection as well. My first TF toy was TFP Ratchet if I remember correct. Aside of TFP my main focus is on TF Armada, Energon and Animated. (just 1st, deluxe and voyager editions) I most likely want to get Masterpiece (I should be getting MP Soundwave from US soon) and FoC/WfC toys too. I also started a collection of mini TF Kre-O's.
I also collect certain Monster High dolls but im picky with them.
I also have some random small collections such as sengoku BASARA, Chi's sweet home, Jurassic Park and such.
I recently discovered Yûsha series and am exceptionally found of Brave Police J-Decker.

Pride of my collections are:
MLP:FiM SDCC exclusive FS Derpy
Jurassic Park: T-Rex
Soundwave Blaster Black MP3 player
TF Energon/Super Link Shockblast/Laserwave & Sixshot

my collection blog (It needs to be seriously updated.)

+Quote Post

2 pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 24 Apr 2014 - 23:19