NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Credit Card Bookings For Auto Assembly 2012
Groundsplitter
post 27 February 2012, 13:15
Post #1 | Print
Admin

Lars Eriksson
Knivsta, Sweden

Group: Root admin

An important message from AAEurope's parent organization, Auto Assembly:

We know that many Transformers fans across the globe are currently concerned about repeated incidents of credit card fraud that have been taking place recently that are affecting many of you in these difficult financial times. To allay any concerns that you may have, bookings for Auto Assembly 2012 are still open and have been unaffected by this and we have not had any issues regarding credit / debit card fraud since the convention started in 2000.

We have been using PayPal to handle all our transactions safely since 2004 and are happy to offer alternative methods of payment for anyone wishing to attend the convention if you do have any concerns about paying using any electronic method. I can personally assure you that none of my team have access to any of your financial details or any of your personal information other than your name, address and email address which we need for the purpose of the convention itself.

In addition, I offer my personal guarantee that none of this information is shared with any third part organisation or individual not involved in the running of the convention.

Simon Plumbe
Auto Assembly Committee Head

We can add that these incidents don't affect Auto Assembly Europe either. We too have always been using PayPal, alongside regular bank payments, both for convention fees and for the sales of leftover convention merchandise, so there's no risk for our customers either.

--------------------
E-mail address: groundsplitter@ntfa.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 19 Apr 2014 - 10:25