NewsNTFA ForumsTransformers movie seriesAuto Assembly Europe conventionWWTFU Character profilesStore

Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register )

Welcome, guest. Register to remove this message!
Hello, and welcome to NTFA Forums!
To post in our community you must register, but don't worry - this is a simple, free process that only takes a few moments to complete. Register now!

Advantages of registering include:
  • You get rid of this giant box and Optimus Prime trying to recruit you
  • You will be able to start topics, post replies, and vote in our polls
  • You can track topics of particular interest to you, and search for all new posts since your last visit
  • You get to associate and chat with a group of friendly and helpful Nordic Transformers fans ;)

6 pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General Chatter
NRJohn
post 26 September 2011, 15:22
Post #76 | Print

Håkan
Lund, Sweden

Group: Members

QUOTE(falcon @ 23 September 2011, 08:40) *
Questions for you all out there...

I am accross the pond in the US... I am looking to build up my collection to levels unlike any I have ever had before.

I have desided that I am going to add the Euro and Japan figs in with the USA figs (of which I have a lot of building to do).

How accessible is are the Euro figs out there? Ones from the early 90s like Thunderclash. How much are they running in price. Do most collectors stores have them (do you have collectors stores out there?)?

How accessible are the figs from Japan?

Over here in southern California, we can get the majority of the USA figs in one shape or another with some driving, phone calls and a a little time spent. But, the figs from your end of the world and Japan is a little more difficult... honestly the figs from your neck of the woods is harder than the ones from Japan.

Thoughts?

Well, I'm no expert as such, but regarding the European g1, we see them popping up on the Ebay-owned site "tradera.com" (sweden) from time to time. But not too terribly often and not always in best shape. I'm going of memory here, but complete Stalker, Thunderclash and Skyquake have gone for 30 to 60 USD maybe, but I got my Thunderclash+Skyquake for 40 USD. The smaller Predator jets are rarer and goes for 20-30. Turbomaster are quite rare, so are the early g2. I've used tradera since 2009 and seen maybe 4 Overlords, once complete and it went for a few hundred. Bot only goes for 30.
Besides figurer, I know there are some g1 boardgames and puzzles only sold in Europe (and Australia, New Zealand), they go for 20-40. Offcourse, all the above mentioned goes for less if incomplete!
Now these prices are from memory and my experience tongue.gif but it might give you some idea.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SureShot
post 27 September 2011, 10:50
Post #77 | Print
"I like big BoTs and I cannot lie"

Denmark

QUOTE(Inkku @ 23 September 2011, 10:14) *
uhuh.. -53kg now.. thumbs.gif *fading away..♪♫♪ biggrin.gif *

That is just pure awesome w00t.gif SUPER !!

I've done around 28kg myself and gained 7kg muscle instead cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 28 September 2011, 19:23
Post #78 | Print
The mob is out to get ya..

Heidi
Salo, Finland

Group: Sponsors

um.. well this is embarrassing.. unsure.gif hmmm.. can anyone trade a black Decepticon T-shirt size XL to black Decepticon T-shirt size L or M blush2.gif (i need a smaller one..)

(polarbanda is no longer selling those and cdon.com don't have what i'm looking for..)

This post has been edited by Inkku: 28 September 2011, 19:24

--------------------
..official red car lunatic..

my car has mind on it's own.. and it is evil.. eeeeevil..!!

“Real friends are those who, when you feel you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job. – Anon.

"-Rojekti on hanke, jossa kyvyttömät koettaavat suaha haluttomat tekemään mahottomia.."

+Quote Post
falcon
post 28 September 2011, 19:39
Post #79 | Print

Philip Morgenthaler
California, United States

QUOTE(NRJohn @ 26 September 2011, 07:22) *
QUOTE(falcon @ 23 September 2011, 08:40) *
Questions for you all out there...

I am accross the pond in the US... I am looking to build up my collection to levels unlike any I have ever had before.

I have desided that I am going to add the Euro and Japan figs in with the USA figs (of which I have a lot of building to do).

How accessible is are the Euro figs out there? Ones from the early 90s like Thunderclash. How much are they running in price. Do most collectors stores have them (do you have collectors stores out there?)?

How accessible are the figs from Japan?

Over here in southern California, we can get the majority of the USA figs in one shape or another with some driving, phone calls and a a little time spent. But, the figs from your end of the world and Japan is a little more difficult... honestly the figs from your neck of the woods is harder than the ones from Japan.

Thoughts?

Well, I'm no expert as such, but regarding the European g1, we see them popping up on the Ebay-owned site "tradera.com" (sweden) from time to time. But not too terribly often and not always in best shape. I'm going of memory here, but complete Stalker, Thunderclash and Skyquake have gone for 30 to 60 USD maybe, but I got my Thunderclash+Skyquake for 40 USD. The smaller Predator jets are rarer and goes for 20-30. Turbomaster are quite rare, so are the early g2. I've used tradera since 2009 and seen maybe 4 Overlords, once complete and it went for a few hundred. Bot only goes for 30.
Besides figurer, I know there are some g1 boardgames and puzzles only sold in Europe (and Australia, New Zealand), they go for 20-40. Offcourse, all the above mentioned goes for less if incomplete!
Now these prices are from memory and my experience tongue.gif but it might give you some idea.

Wow. Thanks for the information.

I have been working on G1 Series 1 right now. I just knocked out ratchet, Iron Hide, and trailbreaker. Already had most of the others. Here is what I am currently trying for...

Red Bumblebee
Bumper (AKA Bumblejumper)
Hound
Mirage (Missing only two missles)
Prowl (damaged stickers only)
Sunstreaker (Missing two missles one shoulder gun and damaged stickers)
Wheeljack
Buzzsaw
Frenzy
Ravage
Rumble

--------------------

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 3 October 2011, 21:08
Post #80 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

yesterday, it was a really nice weather.. i did take a long walk in the woods.. it was so early, at the ground was still moist from the previous cold night and the sun was just above the tree line.. birds were singing while looking some bugs and seeds to eat and it was just perfect moment to be there and i collected some mushrooms while i was walking there.

Two hours later..

i was still in the woods.. i did my best to keep the sun right in front of me and hour later, in to my right side.. so in the theory, i could find my way out of the unknown forest.. (and not to repeat the incident from previous year.. pinch.gif ) so, i did have with me a bucket and basket.. and while i was walking, i did pick up those mushrooms.. both of those started to be quite full and i started to look, how i'm gonna find my car.. (i did forget to take my bottle of water with me..genius -> oops.gif ) so, i decided to keep the sun now behind me and sort of my left side.. i did find somewhat familiar looking pathway (now remember.. i did get lost year ago, in this same forest.. twice blush2.gif ) so i started to walk that pathway.. every now and then, i did hear somewhere front of me some rustle, i did not see anything suspicious.. but then i did see, at something large have been there and it has been in hurry to get away from there.. unsure.gif
oh well.. it has gone away, so i started to walk again..
i did pick up some more mushrooms and then i did hear that rustle again and this time.. a animal droppings on the pathway.. blink.gif and those were pretty fresh ones too.. *eeewwwww*
it was a moose.. tongue.gif so i did not have to worry about the sounds in front of me.. that moose was running away and i did keep so much noise, so that animal did hear me and did have a good chance to keep distance..

i did walk a quite long time, and when the pathway finally disappeared, i was so sure, at i have got my self lost again.. pinch.gif but.. then i did see one familiar landmark between the trees.. w00t.gif a forlorn abandoned, almost rusted away white car in the middle of the forest.. (what the heck have people been thinking, when they have abandoned car in the place like that and that is not even the only one.. in the other forest i did find an really badly rusted out Anglia..)

so now i was in the familiar part of the forest and i picket the bucket and basket full of mushrooms and started the last 500m journey back to my own car.. in the first 300m i did hear suspicious snapping from the basket.. the next 100m i did keep my hopes up, at that basket will not fail me.. it did.. hmmm.gif
the next 15 minutes i did collect spilled out mushrooms from the pathway and i did see my car only 100m away from the place, where my basked did broke down.. protest.gif

now that basked have been fixed up and tomorrow, i will go pick up some more mushrooms.. (i have been selling mushrooms to get some money to buy diesel for my car, and tomorrow will be last day, when the sales-agent will be taking mushrooms..)

*i was picking up a chanterelles and funnel chanterelles.. three weeks ago i did find black chanterelles ^^

+Quote Post
falcon
post 9 October 2011, 08:31
Post #81 | Print

Philip Morgenthaler

So I took a chance today and purchased a Rumble/Ravage pack. About $40. The box was perfect condition save on small bend in the box. Now I have little to no desire to display in package, so I openned it. Boy was I angry. The figs were from about 1985 as they listed on the back of the box as having the rub stickers. But guess what... the figures had no rub stickers! The lables on Rumble are already looking like they are going to fall off. Ravage is 100% plastic! Rubles arms started to split at the seems durring his first transformation.

These are clearly knock offs! The packaging was perfect! The look was perfect.
They did have a Frenzy Laserbeak pack there too... but I looked at that one... the back of the card was Rumble and Ravage first off... second, both figs were almost totaly light blue. I knew that these were bad.

Fortunatly for me, the manager at the collectors store is willing to give me a refund (for store credit... better than nothing).

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 9 November 2011, 16:15
Post #82 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

way to "spice" up your day..
a) forget, that you actually did drop that extremely sharp scalpell in the one of moving boxes.. thumbs.gif
b) one finger in pain..?? no broplemo, leave the other one between shelve boards.. thumbs.gif
c) quick way to wake up in the morning is.. to walk over a sharp little stone by bare feet w00t.gif
d) ..and to get irritated by first thing in the morning is.. fight agains the evil coffee machine, who refuses to give you your morning coffee.. bounce1.gif

oh yes.. now you are ready to snap.. wave3.gif

evillaugh.gif

+Quote Post
falcon
post 12 November 2011, 07:56
Post #83 | Print

Philip Morgenthaler

ouch!

+Quote Post
Knottetron
post 14 November 2011, 15:43
Post #84 | Print
The forgotten dinobot

Norjan Turku, Finland

Anyone know any military surplus stores in Stockholm? I'm visiting the city in near future. And i am in a most dire(=me wantz!)need of a swedish army camouglage jacket(the M90 model or older).

--------------------
Käkkäkää!
Most wanted: Tail for pretender Grimlock. Seacon and Terrorcon bits and combiner parts. Bits for Metroplex. Alternator Ravage right hip rocket launcher.
Big load of vintage SW and MoTu figures for sale. Ask if interested.

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 15 November 2011, 15:49
Post #85 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

i did get my car sold out.. blink.gif yes.. i'm surprised about it too..

now it's the first time in 12,5years, when i don't have a car to drive to.. unsure.gif

(no, i did not have to pay to get rid of my car.. tongue.gif )

+Quote Post
DkConvoy
post 15 November 2011, 19:09
Post #86 | Print
Gren Sacher

Christian Nielsen
Denmark

Inkku totally crashed at my hotel room this Friday.
She didnt eat me, funny enough..

Quess I got lucky cc_confused.gif

tongue.gif

This post has been edited by DkConvoy: 15 November 2011, 19:10

--------------------

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 17 November 2011, 04:52
Post #87 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

QUOTE(DkConvoy @ 15 November 2011, 20:09) *
Inkku totally crashed at my hotel room this Friday.
She didnt eat me, funny enough..

Quess I got lucky cc_confused.gif

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif sorry about the snoring.. or cursing.. or what ever that was.. it was a surprise for me too.. blink.gif

have you find those pictures yet, where one of my Unicrons are wearing a green little cowboy hat..?? happy.gif i have two my little pony toys and that hat is one of them.. (the second one use to have a cute little bowtie)

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 7 December 2011, 13:54
Post #88 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

couple of nights ago, the house near by the place where i live now, burned down.. i did see some orange light behind the woods and the fire station was all light up, so i but my winter gear on and went to look, what was happening.. the house was surrounded by the flames and the smoke was rising high abowe the pine trees..

the owner of the house was standing near by some of the fire trucks.
time after time, i did hear some hysterical laughter.
the men, who were trying to but the fire down, were yelling, but other wise.. everything was quiet..

i went to look the burned down house next day, and it was a really sad looking building now.. no lives lost in that fire, but the "worthless" things, what people like to gather around them, were all gone. the roof of the house was collapsed in..

the owners of the house did come back from the hosbital, and they told me, at the fire has started in the middle of the night, and they have lost everything.. i went back to my house, i did find some shirts and jackets and items what i did not need anymore and i did give those items to them..

i just hope, i could have done something more to help them.. it just feels so bad, at they did lost everything and the christmas is so near.. *sigh*

+Quote Post
Inkku
post 16 January 2012, 10:25
Post #89 | Print

Heidi
Salo, Finland

two months and one day since i have drive a car.. blink.gif last week, i did hear and see a ferrari on the motorway and my heart did fall in pieces.. cry3.gif

they still have not get my old car sold out in that car shop, where i did leave it.. biggrin.gif ( i wonder why evillaugh.gif )

but yeah.. i have been driving in my bike now last two moths (and yes, friday 13th day still sucks hmmm.gif ) nothing wrong in that, i do enjoy driving at it.. only thing is, at the weather could be better at times, but the spring is coming.. (hopefully soon pinch.gif )

+Quote Post

6 pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-fi version Time is now: 24 Oct 2014 - 22:15